You are purchasing a white toner print transfer. This can go on any material and any colored shirt.
You MUST have a heat press to apply.
1. Cover the screen with Teflon or any other cover type material.
2. Set heat press to 320* F. You may need to use a heat gun to make sure your temperature is accurate.
3. You will need to use MEDIUM pressure while pressing these screens. (5 med. pressure)
4. Press the screen according to the material listed below:
Cotton 320*F 45-60 seconds
50/50 Blend 320*F 30-45 seconds
Polyester 270*F 20-35 seconds
5. Open the press and cold peel the transfer.
**Important to let the transfer completely cool down before peeling.**